SPECIAL CAPITAL SUBSIDY FOR THRUST SECTOR ENTERPRISES
All new Micro, Small and Medium Manufacturing Enterprises under the following thrust sectors located anywhere in the State, which have been issued with Acknowledgement for having filed Entrepreneur Memorandum as per the provisions of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006.
- Electrical and Electronic Industry.
- Leather and Leather goods.
- Auto parts and components.
- Drugs and Pharmaceuticals.
- Solar Energy Equipment.
- Gold and Diamond Jewellery for exports.
- Pollution Control equipments.
- Sports Goods and Accessories.
- Cost effective building material.
- Readymade Garments.
- Food processing industries
- Plastic industries
- Rubber industries
- Any other industry to be notified by the Government in this regard from time to time.
This subsidy will also be eligible to enterprises taking up substantial expansion / diversification of their existing activities on the incremental assets created towards expansion / diversification.
Quantum of subsidy
15% on eligible plant and machinery value, subject to a maximum of Rs.30 lakhs.